Your Ad Here

Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 8, 2008

Get Off The Make Money Online

I need to be completely honest here and I am just going to say it like it is. If you are just starting out online and want to create a blog and choose to create a 'Make Money Online' blog… you are missing the BIG PICTURE!

When I started online I did absolutely nothing in the "Online Business" niche… instead I had websites on health, parenting and so on. The reason I got into this business (Make Money Online) is because 3 years ago we were able to take what we were successfully doing with our business and teach others how to do it successfully… and we made a lot of money doing that. It was also what made me realize that I LOVE to teach people about running a business online –> "It is my passion". This is why I jumped at the opportunity to buy JohnCow… i wanted to have a blog like this for over 2 years now.

So, when I see someone that is working for minimum wage and has no clue about Making Money Online and wants to start a blog and immediately jump on the bandwagon because they see that some others are making money here it frustrates me to absolutely no end.

If you want to make money online then you need to get this through your head right now…

"FOCUS ON WHAT YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT HELPING PEOPLE WITH"

Since i have taken over ownership of JohnCow, I have walked through building two blogs with you and I hope you notice that neither of them had anything to do with the MMO (Make Money Online) niche.

OK, now I do not want to sound like a hypocrite but Yes there is money to be made in practically any niche.. including the MMO niche but it is a lot harder if you are not passionate about it.

Want proof… well I will show you proof.

I just got off the phone with a guy whose name I will with-hold until a little later (just because I want to make this fun and interesting), but I called him because I recieved an email from a reader of JohnCow who wanted me to check something out… and DAMN am I ever glad I did. This is exactly the type of stories I love because it backs up exactly what I want people to understand.

You see this guy (lets call him Mr X for even more fun.. oh and he was recently featured in Young Money magazine, so if you are bored you can probably figure out who he is) tried doing this the way others were doing it… not following his passion but following what looked to be working for others.

Well guess what???

That was going no where!

Then suddenly he decided to follow something that I preach over and over again…

"Make a plan and MAKE IT YOUR OWN PLAN"

Mr X decided that he was going to follow his passion and put a plan together that was modified to be completely his own plan.


Không có nhận xét nào:

ss_blog_claim=3b64e9d191cc7f6bd6684901cdd698e3 ss_blog_claim=3b64e9d191cc7f6bd6684901cdd698e3 Marketing & SEO Blogs - Blog Top Sites http://www.wikio.com Page Ranking Tool Yousaytoo revenue sharing community hihera.com Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory On our way to 1,000,000 rss feeds - millionrss.com Add to Technorati Favorites Advertising Blog Directory Subscribe to updates register for a free search engine ranking advice